About the Program
We get it… public speaking is scary. Of the estimated 75% of Americans that experience fear and anxiety from speaking in front of others, less than 10% take steps to overcome it.
Speak with Purpose is designed to equip participants with the skills and confidence necessary to organize and deliver effective presentations. Over the course of five interactive sessions comprised of one-on-one, small group, impromptu, and sit-down situations, individuals will learn how to organize a presentation and deliver it to audiences large and small. Through practice and personalized feedback from peers, individuals will learn how to Speak with Purpose.
What You’ll Gain
- Focused, engaging presentations that promote results.
- A surge of confidence as associates apply their organizational and presenting skills with confidence.
- A consistent presentation approach that clarifies messages inside the organization and for customers.
- Increased individual impact that brings strategic and practical benefits for the business.
- Improved morale and reduced turnover as associates apply new skills and achieve new standing in the organization.
Chamber leadership programs prioritize creating spaces where diverse perspectives can come together to learn, grow, and push our community forward.