About the Program
If you are a professional with a passion for growing your career and becoming actively engaged in the community, Emerging Leaders offers the ideal setting to expand your horizons.
Make Grand Rapids your classroom with five half-day sessions that combine tours, speakers, activities, and interdisciplinary discussions that build community connections, leadership skills, and insight into issues facing Grand Rapids. Plus, you’ll discover new opportunities to engage in the community.
This program is right for you if you are looking for:
- Conversations with key community leaders
- Visits to innovative community programs and initiatives
- Networking with a diverse group of peers
- An orientation to the city and what makes it a unique community
- Personal leadership development
This professional development opportunity is particularly valuable for young and early-career professionals, as well as those with a keen interest in our community and growing professionally.
Chamber leadership programs prioritize creating spaces where diverse perspectives can come together to learn, grow and push our community forward.