About the Program
Having the opportunity to lead and influence a team is no easy feat. Lead Up is designed to guide new managers through the concepts, principles, and best practices necessary for a successful transition. Learn how to define, assign, and enable others to do the work, all while building a culture around trust and transparency.
Gain insights on things you haven’t considered before and breakdown important subjects to engage, retain and inspire your team. The assessment, curriculum, and individual coaching included in the program have been tailored specifically for first-time managers across diverse sectors.
What You’ll Gain:
- An understanding of how you, your team and your organization influence one another
- The breakdown of important subjects to engage, retain and inspire your team
- Learn how to build a culture of trust and transparency
- Ability to define and assign tasks while enabling others to do the work
- Remove potential roadblocks and build support through the organization
- Clarity on where to spend your time and execute management responsibilities
- Interaction with other first-time leaders in the community
Chamber leadership programs prioritize creating spaces where diverse perspectives can come together to learn, grow, and push our community forward.