About the Program
Women in Leadership is a customized program for women leaders who are ready to take charge of their careers, develop as a leader and form lasting relationships with the fellow women in their cohort. Based on research and trends, this workshop will empower participants to shatter the glass ceiling and achieve their goals.
The content focuses on topic areas that will elevate your leadership capabilities to the next level and beyond, including:
- Exploring a meaningful career
- Creating your personal brand
- Communicating with impact
- Networking with a purpose
- Building cultural competence
- Influencing others
- Making decisions confidently
- Negotiating skillfully
- And more!
Women in Leadership provides a blended learning approach to participants including:
- In-person cohort-based activities and discussion
- In-person group coaching sessions
- One-on-one professional coaching
- Guided self-reflection and self-study
Chamber leadership programs prioritize creating spaces where diverse perspectives can come together to learn, grow, and push our community forward.