The Leadership Grand Rapids program was one of the one the most beneficial outcomes in my career. Developing a deeper understanding of what I didn’t know, reestablished the lens in which I view the systems in our community. I highly recommend this program for anyone that can strip themselves of their preconceived notions and are ready for new viewpoints.
Connecting Executives & Creating Business Success
The CEO & Management Roundtable program provides opportunities for business owners, CEOs and senior level employees to come together on a monthly basis to tackle the tough issues facing businesses in today’s marketplace. Structured discussions allow participants to share best practices and discuss key issues affecting their businesses in a confidential setting.
- CEO/President/Owner/Non-Profit Executive Directors
- Manufacturing Executives (Presidents, CEOs, VPs, COOs, Executive Leadership, etc.)
- Executive/Senior Leadership (COO, VP, Non-Profit Executive Directors, General Manger, Executive/Senior Leaders, Directors, etc.)
- Finance/Accounting (Controllers, CFOs, VPs or Treasurers)
- Sales Leadership (VPs of Sales, Sales Managers, Directors, etc. with a focus on Sales Team leadership and goals)
- Human Resources (HR Managers, Directors, Generalists, VPs, and Talent Acquisition)
- Marketing (Marketing Mangers, Directors, VPs, etc.)
- Sales and Business Development (Individuals in any Sales or Business Development capacity. This group focuses on both business strategy and sharing of leads/referrals)
- Purchasing/Procurement (Purchasing VPs, Directors, Managers, etc.)
- Technology (Technology leaders with oversight of organizational technology processes and strategies)
- NexGen (Business professionals 35 years of age or younger)
- Diversity Executives (CDOs, VPs of DEI, CEOs/Owners with DEI Leadership)
- Diversity Practitioners (HR and Organizational Management roles with responsibility for DEI)