ATHENA Council Member Krista Paulin is a passionate development professional who loves getting people excited about the things she is excited about. Krista is currently the Senior Director of Development at Special Olympics Michigan, an organization that serves over 27,000 people with intellectual disabilities.
Krista is also “insta-famous,” so we thought it would be fitting for her to share her local women Instagram must-follow list.
- CJ Devries – GRNOW (Food/Lifestyle)
- Krista Paulin – ediblegrandrapids (Local Restaurants)
- Jenn Fillenworth – jennywiththegoodeats (Local Chef)
- Tieka Ellis – selectivepotential (Fashion Blogger)
- Diane Teall – Ditea (Nutritionist/Wellness)
- Lexi Johnson/ In the Hutch – inthehutch_lexi (Mom/Home Décor/Recipes)
- Liz The Lemon Bowl – thelemonbowl (Health Food Recipes)
- SweatNET Grand Rapids – sweatnetgr (Highlighting local gyms and workouts)
- Topsie Mindset Coach – topsievandenbosch (Helps female entrepreneurs)
- Mary Ochsner – maryochsner (At home yoga)
- Liz Marie Galvan – lizmariegalvan (Cozy Home Décor / Owner of @thefoundcottage)