- This event has passed.
March 23 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Create Great Connections: OutPro Celebration
The Art of Being Out
Join us for the first OutPro event of the year to celebrate The Art of Being Out.
What to expect:
• Coming out stories from OutPro Council members
• Art and poetry from local LGBTQIA+ artists featured throughout the venue
• Live music and performances
• Hors d’oeuvres and beverages
• New connections in a safe, inclusive, and fun atmosphere
OutPro promotes a welcoming culture for LGBTQIA+ individuals in the West Michigan business community and offers opportunities for education and networking with an emphasis on policy impact, assisting businesses, and creating a more inclusive and welcoming work environment for LGBTQIA+ individuals.
All are welcome and encouraged to attend OutPro events. You do not need to identify as LGBTQIA+ to participate.
Register now to join us Thursday, March 23 at the Rutledge!
Online registration is now closed.
Walk-in registration will be available at the door.